1 februari 2014

Scrap Around The World

Yes!
Finally I can tell you my secret.
I´m on the DT at Scrap Around The World!
So, so happy.

  We have a NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!

We welcome the lovely & fantastically talented 
METTE KALLANDER  of Sweden!!


"Hi -  I am Mette Kallander -  I´m 46 years young. 
Married and mum of 3 kids - or you might say
 young adults - as they are 19, 23 & 24 already :).

I have lived in Sweden since I was 7 years old 
(we moved here from Finland) - the part in Finland
 where Swedish is spoken so I´m sorry to say that
 I can´t speak any Finnish at all :)

I´ve been scrapping for 6 years now & I just love
 this hobby!  It´s amazing & just the best way to
 save your memories & thoughts!


At the moment I design for 
Skissedilla,  
 Life.Paper.Scrapbook

- Scraplagret
- Skaparlusten


& am very happy to now be a Swedish Ambassador
 for SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD! 

My first challenge with them is the February Challenge and it´s an amazing Mood Board hosted by the talented Christin Gronnslett.
Here is the Mood Board...


And here is my take on it...
Be sure to go into the blog and look what the rest of the DT-girls made.
You will be amazed!


























1 kommentar:

Ella Swan sa...

Fantastic!! So glad to have you on board!!!