9 juli 2010

Inkido

Nu har jag gjort mina två första layouter för Inkido.
Fick hem ett jättestort härligt DT-paket med massor av fina papper och dekorationer, så det var inte svårt att hitta kreativiteten och sätta sig ner och scrappa.
Jag älskar verkligen alla deras produkter! :)
Now I´ve done my two first layouts for Inkido.
I got a gigant DT-kit with lots of papers and decorations, so it wasn´t hard to find the creativity and start scrapping.
I so love all their products! :)
Den första layouten heter "Snart", och är till min fina dotter Mye som bor på Nordirland.
Snart kommer hon hem några dagar... Längtar så!
The first layout is called "Soon", and is for my beautiful daughter Mye that lives on Nothern Ireland.
Soon she will be home for a few days... Can´t wait!
Den andra layouten är "Att vara jag" och den är om mig själv...
The other layout is "To be me" and it´s about me...

1 kommentar:

Cindy Groh sa...

Fabulous LO's. I saw your name at Sisterhood of Scrap and thought I would pop over and say hi. We have a challenge going on right now that might interest you. Hope you come back soon.